- Responsible for management of the complete recruitment process, candidate sourcing and assessment, hiring practices, and effective employer branding.
- Responsible for the development of recruitment plans, standardisation of recruitment policies & procedures,assessment of recruitment needs and bench marking salaries with the market.
- Responsible for smooth on board of all employees in the organization for all locations.
B. Employee Engagement:
- Planned and conducted new employee orientations fostering positive attitudes towards organisational objectives.
- Manage all areas of employee relations including benefits administration, leave policies, talent development, corrective coaching, progressive discipline and separations.
- Provided an enabling workplace by effective and timely resolution of employee grievances and ensuring compliance to policies and code of conduct by the employees.
- Conducted employee communication sessions for employees across various profiles.
- Drove the successful execution of training programs by sensitising employees and reporting managers to ensure their adequate participation.
C. Performance Management.
- Executed KRA/KPI based Performance Management System for all employees in the organization(employee strength – 150+).
- Ensured timely execution of all processes involved in the PMS cycle.
- Designed a standardised process for updating of data and ensuring accuracy of information.
D. Compensation & Payroll Management.
- Defined a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals.
- Managed the Annual Compensation Review cycle to ensure complete budget management and timeline adherence.
- Designed salary structures in line with organisational & statutory requirements such as EPF, ESI and Income Tax.
- Preparation and timely disbursal of monthly salary, incentives to the employees( 200+)
- Solving queries of employees on salaries, incentives etc. Ensured time-bound resolution of all the issues related to compensation and payroll.