Supply Chain Executive
Oct 2014 - Present
CPL AROMAS FZE
- To purchase raw materials and consumables on a daily basis via group company(s) and external vendors at best price, quality and quantity for the desired production date from approved suppliers.
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided by the suppliers.
- Assist to develop cost reduction activities and supply chain cost savings project and monitor the delivery.
- Forecasting level of demand for raw materials and consumables to meet business needs and maintain constant check on stock level to maximize business efficiency, instigating minimum stock levels and reorder quantities by product as appropriate.
- To keep lead times and safety stocks to a minimum, while ensuring there is always sufficient stock for production.
- Ensuring freight costs are competitive through consolidation of orders.
- Promptly identifying potential delays, analyzing causes and proposing corrective actions necessary to minimize any identified or anticipated deviations.
- Solving any purchasing problems should they arise i.e. failure to supply, rejections or returns professionally and promptly.
- Tracking of shipments, Import documentations & co-ordinate with clearing & forwarding team for timely clearance from port.
- Coordinating with finance for payments and resolving any invoice discrepancies.
- Maintain the supplier non-conformance system through non-conformance reports and follow up.
- To adhere to company Health & Safety procedures, along with procedures specific to certain raw materials.
- Analyzing aged phased out and slow moving stock.
- Selling off the excess stock to other divisions of CPL and/or suppliers.