Apr 2006 - Present
Jun 2010 - Present
Director of Sales, Marketing, Community Outreach and Human Resources.
Home Helpers KC West
- Director of Sales, Marketing and Community Outreach at Home Helpers KC West.
Responsible for sales and marketing of Home Helpers KC West's products and services.
Consistently increasing revenue for company through exceptional interpersonal communication skills and relationship building.
Creating, producing and facilitation of “Smiles for Seniors” an educational seminar for seniors and their caregivers.
Consistently providing solutions for particularly challenging client assignments.
- Director of Human Resources at Home Helpers KC West.
Produced and taught 16 module Caregiver Training Manual resulting in improved customer service processes and procedures.
Key resource person and liaison between client, staff and company President.
May 1983 - Apr 2006
Registered Dental Hygienist
Private Dental Practices
- RDH private practice of James Trotter, Daniel Harmon, Todd O’Neil and Michael McBride. Designed “Lifelong Smiles” program to inspire children and engage parents in a fun and creative way to maintain healthy smiles.
Assumed leadership position in inventory management resulting in substantially reduced expenditure costs.
Applied skills to develop 8 section Hygiene Office Manual to benefit both clinical and administrative teams. Foremost person for continual improvement of services and qualities therein.
Known for exhibiting leadership, innovative thinking and being a valuable well-rounded team member.
Jan 1994 - Jan 2000
Baskets & Beyond, Corporate Gift Solutions
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State of Kansas Dental Hygiene License.
- State of Kansas Local Anesthesia Certification.
- Member of American Dental Hygienist Association.
- Member of Kansas Dental Hygienist Association.
- Member of Johnson County Dental Hygienist Association.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Member of National Association of Women Business Owners.
- Committee Member of A Better KCK.
Kauffman Center of Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Completion of Fast-Trac II Entrepreneurial Achievement from Kauffman Center of Entrepreneurial Leadership.
May 1981 - May 1983
- Science, Dental Hygiene.
- Top one fourth of graduating class.
To provide leadership, strategic vision and thinking that results in growth to an organization. To make a positive contribution to my community.
- SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Twenty-nine years of sales and clinical dentistry .
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with specific focus on the correlation between overall health and dental health.
- Ability to clearly educate the public regarding necessity of following through with prescribed treatment plan and preventative care.
- Organized and self-motivated with strong work ethics.
- APPLICABLE SKILLS
- Extensive experience in public speaking facilitating educational seminars to seniors and their caregivers.
- Able to assist with case acceptance generating greater profitability. Accomplishing oral hygieneprocedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending dentist.
- Highly skilled clinician proficient in all hygiene related services including periodontal scaling, rootplanning, debridement and adjunct therapies such as placement of subgingival medicaments.
- Ability to perform additional duties to increase the standard of care given to patients such as pit andfissure sealants and application of various forms of fluoride treatments
- Certified in administration of local anesthesia.
- Knowledge of numerous dental software programs including Eaglesoft and hands-free periodontalcharting
- Digital radiography.
- Able to evaluate overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions
I love to help people see their own potential. Empowering individuals to achieve the impossible in their own lives. Through volunteering in faith-based and health-related community service activities I make a positive contribution in my community.