My passions include leading, coaching, mentoring, and executing the development and launch of new products and features. In my spare time, my interests include reading, cooking, and quality time with my husband and kids.
I am senior manager with over 15 years experience of executing on growth and development strategies for medium and large-sized teams. I am best at providing support and leadership, problem solving, strategic planning, and delivering results. People say that I "get it done".
My strongest abilities include leadership of diverse multi-functional teams, product development, process improvement, relationship management, financial analysis, team performance and development. My industry experience includes financial services, home lending, sales training, and retail sales.
Hardworking and creative Senior Manager with proven track record of increasing sales, driving analytical change and deepening relationships in diverse financial markets. A focused thinker and quick study who takes ownership and has excellent communication, research and follow-thru skills
Team Lead/ Sr. Account Executive
- Consultative Sales Skills: Top producer nationally of home equity products and deposit products. Average monthly production of $5.5M; Consulted clients on comprehensive financial solutions, using WaMu Products to exceed financial goals. Maintained customer focus and achieved high utilization rate of 45%.
- Provided leadership and mentoring, sales coaching, work guidance & problem resolution to team members.
- Led cross-functional training team at opening of a new call center in Melbourne, FL, 2004.
- Exceeded customer service and audit targets, consistently scoring 90% or higher, which resulted in management selecting me to mentor at risk account executives on key performance indicators.
- Committed business partner to Loan Fulfillment Centers; exceeded Quality Assurance standards at all times following compliance & regulatory standards.
- Achievements: 2005 Premier Club Winner, Employee of the Month, Employee Excellence Award, and Sales Representative of the Month
Sales Team Manager
- Managed top performing sales team of 20 in monthly production, audits, and customer service.
- Implemented and developed selling techniques emphasizing the needs of the customer while streamlining the loan process.
- Effectively presented new information/ ideas to individuals and groups to influence desired behavior and/or action.
- Analyzed production reports and processes indentifying strengths and opportunities within team and department.
- Generated innovative and creative ideas/contests/procedures improving production.
- Lead Manager in transition plan for decommission of site
AVP, Senior Product Manager
- Managed Home Equity production in all WaMu Home Loans channels. Increased home equity penetration rate from 4% to 30%.
- Developed sales solutions for channel partners and won the leadership “Owning It” award 2008 for excellence in developing and facilitating training courses and materials.
- Identify and execute sales positioning and training opportunities for 2200 retail stores. Subject Matter Expert for approximately $60B home equity portfolio.
- Defined and implemented overall sales strategy plan to penetrate new and under performing markets. Traveled to locations nationally to promote new products and increase sales skills.
- Implemented Credit Line Management Program – Industry leading effort to manage credit lines reducing bank risk. – Developed content and implemented tools for back office employees.
- Managed vendor and customer relationships for active pilot engagements.
- Competitive Intelligence – Responsible for intranet site content for competitive intelligence with an audience to all employees, managers and executives. Researched competitor’s sites and products. Developed slide decks to present to executive team.
- National knowledge of complex state lending laws.
- Work with senior retail marketing executives to develop and implement Marketing and Sales strategy for 20,000 retail employees. Wrote and edited sales messaging for point of sale delivery on transaction systems across national store network.
- Increased underwriting efficiency, decreased cost, and improved pull through by 33% with change in underwriting program.