- Available upon request.
- General knowledge.
- Listening to classic music.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to learn new tasks quickly (eager to learn).
- Work effectively in team environment.
- Work effectively in an individual environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Arabic: Native (Mother Tongue)
- English: Good (Good command in writing, reading, speaking and standing).
- Get a job where the challenge and could use my potential and my abilities and creativity. To associate with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to apply knowledge and skills in order to be abreast with latest trends and to be a part of the team sheet work towards the growth of the organization.
- ICDL (International Computer Driving License).
Sep 2003 - Jul 2006
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University2006.
- Studying diploma in accounting and audit in faculty of commerce, Cairo University.
Oct 2009 - Present
Payroll ,Account Receivable ,Account Payable and Bank Reconciliation
Nov 2007 - Sep 2009
El soudy for contracting company
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within organization.
Professional in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (2003 & 2007). Professional in using the Internet. Professional knowledge of repairing as well as installing PC’s Operating System & Windows Software. Professional knowledge of Computer Hardware.