- Performed detailed analysis of source system data and modeled that data in to QlikView.
- Responsible to Design, develop, and maintain QlikView scripts, its frontend and access rights.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Work directly with business units to define and prototype QlikView Applications using agile and evolutionary prototyping development techniques.
- Design and Develop Qlikview Role-based application, its solution specification and security implementation covering KPIs from Orders, Inventory, Sales and Finance. Coordinate and work closely with Qlikview architects to follow best practices.
- Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources and integrate into QlikView applications. The data is staged in .qvd files and then loaded by one or more qvw application.
- Managed un-structured sources like excel files with data integrity issues and standardized those as much as possible through close co-ordination with business process owners and accessing their regional data marts to minimize integrity issues.
- Leveraged existing security solution that requires user’s access right information to be retrieved from external excel file on the fileshare. This greatly reduces administration as number of users was fairly large.
- Coordinate with QlikView Admin team, to loop, reduce and distribute applications on access point web portal.
- Collaborate extensively with business to build a 360 degree Customer Insight data mart, implementing it on Oracle 11g platform and maintain design documents. The data mart is pre processed data platform for data mining.
- Data evaluation and Preparation of hundreds of attributes using Oracle sql and Pl/Sql for Analysis-Base-tables that mainly include Customer Profiles and Subscription Profiles to facilitate Predictive modeling and Data mining on SAS platform.
- Performance tuning of Sql queries and database objects such as tables, indexes, views packages and procedures.
- Develop and enhance Extraction, transformation and loading interfaces from disparate sources to Data-warehouse using Pl/Sql and propriety ETL tool similar to Sql*Loader.