Sivashakthi Bio technology Limited
- Preparing & administering the finalization of year-end/ monthly financial statements and monthly payroll.
- Handling preparation & maintenance of various books/registers viz. Cash / Bank Books, Salary Statement., fixed assets register to ensure smooth accounting operations.
- Co-coordinating in the preparation, maintenance and filing of projected P&L Account, Bank Reconciliation and Stock Reconciliation’s required by authorities.
- Maintaining Petty Cash, Confidential & Accounts Relevant Files.
- Developing MIS, HRIS reports and other statements to provide feedback to top management on financial performance.
- Sharing the Reconciliation Dr & Cr Note of Head Office/Regional Offices with Branch.
- Dealt with the statutory matters like ESI, PF and TDS, Sales Tax (VAT)
- Calculated commissions, incentive for sales staffs and cost per product of branch on monthly basis.
- Involved in checking the daily:
- Vouchers receipts and payments in Tally 9.0 ERP.
- Activity Report maintained by sales and service staffs.
- Reported the:
- Weekly funds transfer statement to HO.
- Weekend and month end cash & bank balance to Head Office.
- Coordinated the stock reconciliation of Branch office with Production unit.
- Successfully faced Internal Audits once in a month.
- Checked all records and administration works related to office.
- Managing the operational control & compliance of Indirect taxes; ensuring tax liability and timely remittance of Income Tax, and Sales Tax.
- Ensuring timely filing of returns such as TDS, Sales Tax as per relevant acts & interfacing with Tax Auditors/regulatory authorities for assessments, remittances.
Key Account Management
- Initiating & developing relationships with key decision makers for business development.
- Understanding the client’s requirements & providing quality services.
- Preparation of Key Performance Indicators for branch as well as Sales manager's.