Examinations Services Officer
- Contributed to the strategic planning and market development for Examinations in line with country and regional objectives, in cooperation with Regional Exams Managers (REM) and Country Management Team
- Managed Examinations operation in Kuwait to agreed international standards, exceeded targets in number of exams and income, and delivered a quality service
- Managed the business of £350K in order to achieve and exceed targets; planed and monitored performance, ensured effective allocation of resources, provided financial assurance to Country Director and Regional Examinations Management, and minimized financial risk.
- Spearheaded research, marketing, implementation and training of Computer Based Testing which brought an additional overall income of over £100K in 2 years and still growing.
- Researched the needs of customers (Government Institutions, Schools, Corporates and private Institutes) to market appropriate UK products and services. Evaluated the quality of these services and customer satisfaction levels; acted on feedback to improve and develop services.
- Managed the recruitment, Induction and training of Cambridge Country Team Leader, English as Second Language (ESOL) Oral Examiners, Part time staff and Invigilators
Additional Job Responsibilities
- Assisted the IT Manager based in Qatar in the identification and resolution of first level and second level IT related issues
- Designed and implemented the infallible security system for the highly confidential examination materials
- Inducted and trained new staff on the IT policies and IT assistants on IT support.
- Responsible for raising Environmental awareness among the staff and the stakeholders through presentations and regular emails
- Created the green bank which is used to for the 'green quote of the day'
- Responsible in finding ways by using technology to efficiently use of resources
First Aid and Emergency Officer:
- Assisting in the provision of a service for the emergency treatment of injuries or illness
- Arranging prompt and appropriate referral of casualties to medical aid as required
- Maintaining first aid facilities, including first aid equipment, and keeping clean, checking and restocking first aid kits