Online Community Leader
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Year-long appointment for the new media initiative Inside Islam: Dialogues and Debates. Improved coordination between University of Wisconsin-Madison and Wisconsin Public Radio partners.
Led collaborative efforts between partners to accomplish the following online.
- Launched a self-hosted blog using Wordpress.
- Regularly updated content in HTML.
- Writing portfolio of more than 100 blog entries.
- Independent research on a range of global topics.
- Executed a long-term strategy to grow consistent readership.
- Social media expertise on covering Islam.
- Promoted a public radio series of almost thirty broadcasts and ensured accessibility for online users.
- Aggregated innovative content and designed multimedia pages for each of the nine official Inside Islam programs.
Currently writing about Muslim-west tensions and Islam on three blogs.