I will develop and maintain professional relationships with customers to promote the brand and ensure the customer trusts my advice and my employer.
I have worked in three main industries; Food Service, Banking/Mortgage Lending, and Higher Education. Within each industry I have held several positions in customer service, marketing and account management. From each position I learned to be a solutions-focused, self-motivated professional. I evaluate industry trends and use findings to develop and implement targeted action plans and maximize profitability. I have a calm demeanor in the face of difficulties; the ability to supervise and develop direct reports, manage multiple simultaneous projects while working under pressure in fast-paced, creative environments. I am highly versatile and quickly master new roles, responsibilities and technologies. I have a reputation for integrity, dedication and work ethic.
2007 - Present
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage client operational processes and implementation of new products.
- Maintain a high level of quality to ensure completed products meets the expectations of clients
- Manage communications across several platforms
- Develop strategic plans with each client to increase business.
2012 - 2013
Social Media Manager
- Manager Social Media Platforms
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral for company
- Manage analytics for promotional campaigns
- Develop and present new communication campaigns
1997 - 2007
Secondary Marketing Specialist
- Set daily rates for mortgage lending
- Buy Sell mortgage loans
- Maintain margins on pass through rates and MBS
- Liaison with marketing department to create collateral for each marketing and communication plan
- Manage Home Buyer Fairs from start to finish
BA in Marketing
This program is a blend of marketing principles, which include advertising, sales promotion, public relations, and direct marketing. The BA in Marketing prepares learners for careers in marketing, sales, advertising, fundraising, PR, and other persuasive fields.
Masters in Strategic Communications
The objective of the program is to develop effective, strategically sophisticated professionals who possess the full complement of analytical and practical tools to lead communication efforts. It fosters strategic thinking, logical analysis, and solution generation. Upon completion of the degree, graduates will have the skills to develop and implement communications initiatives using both traditional and emerging channels such as social networks, blogs, pod-casts, and mobile media. (Source: www.nu.edu)