Product Engineer - (Network solution designer)
- Designing and proposing network solutions including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Security, Data Center, Voice and passive infrastructure.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of the product line assigned and thirdparty integration in order to design solutions for customers’ business problems.
- Conduct Presales operations for business development of the assigned portfolios.
- Prepare technical proposals for RFI/RFQ/RFP and help Key Account managers in bidding.
- Developing project proposals/road maps, logical and physical layouts, project plan, and scope of work, quotations and SLAs.
- Conduct Site Surveys for solution designing and perform Proof of concepts(POC) for solution trial.
- Prepare high level network design(HLD) for enterprise and carrier grade wireless and data center network deployments.
- Build simulated test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues.
- Generate standard project documentation including detailed user assessment test(UAT) plans.
- Help deployment team to create low level designs(LLD) and troubleshoot & resolve network problems across a broad range of technologies.
- Develop and implement frequent technical training sessions for deployment team both locally and regionally.
- Provide knowledge transfer through workshops, annual conventions, conferences and project mentoring.
- Centralized WLAN Controller based systems.
- Outdoor Wireless Mesh networks.
- Carrier-Class Public WiFi for 3G/4G Offload.
- Copper, co-axial and optical fiber deployments.
- Conducted the first Aruba Carrier Class WiFi trials for 3G offloading in Pakistan region for Mobilink.
- Designed the LAB infrastructure of Alcatel Lucent enterprise data network in Makkays for prototype testing and demonstrations.