Receptionist/ Vet Nurse
Carter Road Companion Animal Practice
- Began as a volunteer worker.
- Formed strong leadership skills, as one of the head vet nurses.
- Strong communication and computer skills.
- An experienced receptionist and obtain a thorough understanding of financials and use of the Eftpos machine.
- Developed numerous skills and have learned the fundamentals of being a vet nurse.
- Worked with adults and children of all walks of life, including welfare, pensioners and those with disabilities.
- Assist with complex surgical operations and administer drugs and medicine to animals.
- Highly experienced working within kennel environments and have developed essential hygiene and sterilization skills.
- Can groom animals, including clipping and bathing.
- Maintain records and progress charts, confident with stock take and completing weekly orders for drugs and equipment.
- Computing skills include the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and RxWorks.