- Credentialed teacher with extensive experience speaking to parents and students.
- Given tours at Little Gym & Sylvan Learning Center.
- Worked in the Admissions Department at Willamette University, giving tours to prospective students on a weekly basis.
- Gave tours three times a year to over 50 families while a student at Woodside Priory.
Feb 2009 - Present
Sylvan Learning Center
- Speaking to parents about the Sylvan programs and their student's progress.
- Give students and their parents tours of the center.
- Teaching students ages 4-18 in subjects ranging from Beginning Reading, Writing, Study Skills, Reading & Math. Also done SAT and ACT test prep.
Jan 2004 - May 2007
Prospective Student Leader
- Worked with the Admissions Department to lead prospective students on tours of the school.
- Hosted over 50 prospective students in overnight visits.
- Had a success rate of 80% of the prospective students enrolling at Willamette.
Jan 2005 - Jan 2006
Vice President of Recruitment
- During our busy Spring Recruitment, I was in charge of guiding dozens of girls through the house and informing and selling them on our experience.
- I did this process for three years and was responsible for bringing in about 75% of the girls that I spoke to during the recruitment process.
2007 - 2008
San Jose State University
2003 - 2007
1999 - 2003