Manager Marketing Planning & Research
Pepsi Cola Bottling Co. Pvt Limited
- Conducting research and marketing planning to facilitate appropriate decision making with respect to brand building and formulating marketing strategies. (Regularly conducting market research in 135 towns).
- Developing and deploying data modelling tools, statistical techniques and market intelligence systems to gather data, develop scenarios and analyse the macro environment & market trends, and generate to gather meaningful & actionable insights pertaining to:
- Channel profitability & selection, trade margins, merchandising and pricing issues
- Business situations and competition
- Market / segment development, product launch and investment avenues.
- Conceptualising research projects in consultation with sales manager to obtain specific information.
- Contributing to formulation of strategy, budgets and plans for business growth, forecasting sales and defining targets.
- Analysing variances and recommending corrective actions.
- Leading, motivating and developing a forty member team.
- Proactively participate in determining the company response to competitors' strategies.
- Provide advice on research design & statistical analyses in complex business situations.
- Proactively manage and guide the application of the correct statistical modelling requirements.
- Turning results of statistical modelling into actionable business recommendations.
- Integration of environmental knowledge in business decision making through marketing research.
- Chart short and medium-term growth strategies, planning and development.
- Work out rationalised annual sales and profitability targets of divisions and evolve plans for their realisation.