My intention is to transfer overseas for my current company and utilize my background and degree in french to help boost sales for the european market.
Product Consultant/Makeup Artist
- Provide product knowledge for the client
- Color/Skincare consultations
- Application techniques for the client
- Trained for makeup artistry
- I am given brand training monthly from our Sephora Beauty Educator.
Jun 2008 - Feb 2010
- Assisted customers with their shopping needs
- Supervised the fitting rooms
- Trained new associates
- Worked floor-set changes
- Planned for new merchandise coming off the truck
- Set core standards of the company for the department
- Took calls from other stores
Apr 2005 - Jun 2008
- Rang on register
- Assisted in customer service
- Worked the sales floor and helped customer's
- Trained in back-up customer service management
- Trained in scanning new merchandise into the system
- Invoice office clerk-took care of paperwork from vendors
Jan 2002 - Apr 2005
Coffee Beanery Cafe
- Trained in the art of espresso drinks
- Rang on registers
- Checked new stock for the store
- Worked visual presentation of merchandise
- Trained new employees
Jun 2008 - Present
Bachelor of Arts & Sciences
I traveled aboad for 2 weeks in 2007 and toured France through a program at Macomb Community College where I was able to immerse myself in the culture.
Sep 2005 - May 2008
Dean's List all 3 years.
I have an extensive background in various aspects of retail having worked several positions from cashiering all the way to invoice office clerk.
Certified training from Sephora. I am skilled in color and skincare application and techniques.
I am very familiar with Microsoft Office having taken classes at Macomb Community College.
I speak fluent French. My degree is in French Language and Literature. I took all 4 years of high school french and was born and raised in Toronto,Canada where french was mandatory in my private school.
I speak fluent Italian. I have been speaking it since I was a child and took classes at Community College to perfect my skills.