Network Support Engineer, System Support Engineer
Ssangyong Information and Communications Corp.
15th Qatar Asian Games - IT Infrastructure Systems
Venue IT Manager
Served as the focal point for the activities of all operational Functional Areas so as to ensure safe, effective and efficient operation of venues such as the International Broadcasting Centre and Main Press Centre. The duties included but are not limited to maintenance and repair of the venue technology assets such as Computer Workstations, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Phones, Copiers, Fax Machines, and network cabling from wall termination to Workstation.
Network Support, System Support Engineer
Provided PC and network support by performing duties relating to PC configurations, set ups, clean ups, tune ups, hardware diagnostics/repair (desktops and laptops), network components, peripherals, software installations and upgrades, data migration and troubleshooting issues.
Technical Skills Summary:
- Network Troubleshooting Customer-Oriented Network Configuration.
- Implementation,analysis, optimization, troubleshooting and possible design of converged networks.
- Development and monitoring of network dial-up or VPN connection.
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN networking systems integration.
· Proven ability to manage and complete project to the highest standard. Committed to the success of the 2006 Qatar Asian Games.· Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge; responsible for the design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies within a field of expertise.
· Understands the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, Internet access, email, etc.
· Possesses an understanding at a detailed level of technologies in use in the customer's Information Technology (IT) environment.
· Ability to work in a multi technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems .