Monaco Telecom International
Strategic Capacity Planning & Supplier Management
- Management of all satellite b'width suppliers for Africa and Middle East Regions.
- Re-negotiation of pricing schedules and capacity acquisition plans.
- Consolidation of locally held contracts (8 business units) under centralised control.
- Creation and deployment of single contracting entity model internally and within the Carrier/Supplier community to optimise contract management and apply economies of scale discounts on new contract acquisitions.
- Full kit/operational audits/inventory of all African country main earth stations, VSAT stations and customer site deployments.
- Triage of inventory findings to develop replacement/upgrade strategies.
- Develop and implement the new strategic direction for capacity acquisition, Supplier/ Partner model/engagement, financial reporting of new business/b'width development/acquisitions.
- C-Level customer engagement across the oil, gas, mining and banking sectors to develop/ align customer engagement/development with b'width/capacity growth options.