Honor's graduate of Rutgers University's Psychology program seeking an entry-level position in either the social services or customer service fields to advance my passion for helping others.
- Served as Secretary, Recruitment and Fundraising Chair positions for social fraternity Phi Sigma Kappa at Rutgers University.
Aug 2005 - Present
Installed Sales Coordinator
Lowe's Home Improvement
- Multi-tasked daily duties of managing sales reports, synchronizing client to installer relations, gathering and verifying client orders/contracts, and documenting all data and client/installer interactions into system database.
- Maintained positive client relations with company through exceptional customer service, patience, and critical thinking.
- Earned reliability and trust of co-workers/supervisors with years of extraordinary attendance, consistent goal-driven attitude, and willingness to participate in teamwork exercises.
Jun 2003 - Aug 2005
- Designed and implemented shift schedules for employees based on worker skills and abilities to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Trained incoming and existing employees in all aspects of the job to increase versatility as well as employee morale.
- Succeeded in upholding company standards of outstanding customer satisfaction by rectifying client issues and emphasizing prompt service.
Jan 2008 - Dec 2009
Bachelor of Arts
- Graduated Cum Laude honors with a 3.548 GPA.
- Minor in Economics.
- Gamma Sigma Alpha academic honor society member.
- NJ STARS II scholarship for outstanding GPA.
Aug 2004 - Dec 2007
Associate in Science
Mercer County Community College
- NJ STARS I scholarship from finishing in upper percentile of high school class.
Filed hundreds of client job folders in an easily accessible order. Sustained a clean and tidy office environment despite a sometimes hectic atmosphere. Updated client files in the company order management system.
Previous managerial experience in overseeing a shift of 10-12 employees. Tendency to take charge in situations where direction is lacking. Lead by example by exemplifying proper company procedures.
Clear and articulate voice in person and over the phone. Attentive listener with the ability to multi-task while engaging in conversation. Superb written and typing skills.