Manager of Computer Systems
Securities Management and Research, Inc.
- Project lead for the successful migration of five in-house applications from VB 5/6 to .NET. This effort included upgrading all enterprise reporting from Data Reports and Crystal Reports to Data Dynamics' ActiveReports and Microsoft's SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Project lead for successfully designing and implementing two custom components for the rapid development of flexible reporting solutions and dynamic filtering.
- Lead developer for a portfolio accounting and reporting application. Requirements included account maintenance, daily transactional functionality and historical performance reporting.
- Designer and lead developer for the successful refactoring of our transfer agent data processing application. Extracted raw file management and database interaction into a new business layer component capable of rapid modification, testing and deployment. These improvements reduced development and maintenance time from hours/days to minutes.
- Prototyped our first corporate ASP.NET intranet browser-based application used for managing and tracking support incidents.