Senior Sales & Sales Management Executive—A bilingual strategic leader recognized for exceeding national sales goals and leading sales teams with full budget responsibility – managing annual revenue of up to $460M – and reorganizing/motivating sales teams of 150+ associates. Channel experience includes: all major retail channels, distributors and dealers. Led development and the launch of new technology and reporting tools for a successful sales force.
- Progressive roles with the Springs Window Fashions (SWF) organization, totaling four promotions. Began as a sales representative. First promotion to Distributor/Fabricator Specialist. Second promotion to National Acct Manager. Third promotion to Sr. National Acct manager. Final promotion to Director of Field Sales & Service. Accomplished promotions through relationship building with accounts and increased sales. Relocated twice for SWF.
- Negotiated contracts and pricing with national accounts. Example includes negotiating a price increase during 2002/2004 resulting in approximately 3% cost savings and 2% in incremental margin.
- Foresaw business needs of national accounts and provided solutions prior to negative impact to the customer or to SWF. Examples included acquiring additional regional measure/install training sessions resulting in $200k cost savings.
- Lead negotiator and corporate representative in securing contracts with The Home Depot Mexico and Argentina.
- Instrumental role in the development and implementation of strategic sales plans resulting in the growth of SWF from $120M to $500M during career (1986-Present). Accomplished this through selling techniques, training, and developing relationships with key accounts. These accomplishments resulted in growth as well as forming strong partnerships with accounts, winning partner of the year from The Home Depot nine out of the past twelve years.