Mechanical Engineer with unending interest in the areas of Manufacturing, Automation and Quality. Technical knowledge backed up by research projects with various renown industries like Toyota and Nippon Steels. Team leader and facilitator with good amount of communication skills.Skills•Close to 3 years of industrial experience working with manufacturing and automation techniques.•Ability to apply Six Sigma and Lean procedures to maintain quality standards.•Good knowledge of Mechanical Engineering concepts and principles in the areas of Manufacturing and Factory Automation.•Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.•Capability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.•Developed excellent presentation and communication skills while working on projects with various companies.•Experience in involvement and leading cross functional teams.Contact Information:Email: email@example.comPh : 864-650-6491Specialties:
1. Expertise in PLCProgramming (Control Logix & Direct Logix), HMIs, Motors, drives and industrial robots.
2. CAD Tools: AutoCAD, SolidWorks
3. Programming- C,C++, Labview.
4. Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/ME/Xp/Vista/7. Presentation Skills: Microsoft Office suite.
5. Controller hardware configuration.
6. Electrical control system design.
7. Troubleshooting electrical components.
8. Design and develop HMI applications.