Oct 2008 - Present
Senior Network Engineer
Working as a Senior Network Management Engineer in NETPAC Lahore.
Major Presales & Postsales Duties.
* Design and deploy secure and reliable network architectures.
* Design networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability.
* Perform routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and monitor network security.
* Analyze CISCO, JUNIPER, LINKSYS, D-Link, Commscope/Sytimax configure information technology security software/hardware and prepare security statistical reports.
* Implement information security interfaces.
* Evaluate Internet-wide security threats in relation to local systems.
Jan 2007 - Oct 2008
* Install maintain and support computer communication networks.
* Provide administrative support to servers and server clusters.
* Perform troubleshooting analysis of networks, servers and associated systems.
* Document network problems and resolution for future reference.
May 2005 - Dec 2006
Network Support Engineer
* Monitor & Troubleshooting LAN Network.
* LAN & WAN Cable Infrastructure Monitoring and Highlight the Issues.
* Systems upgrading and Latest Software Installations.
* Network Devices and Configurations and Survey about Network Sites.
Routing, Switching, Security, Technologies
Serving More Than 5 Years in Networking Filed with all my Beneficial Services for Different Organizations.
WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ENERGETIC WORKING FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND ALL MY BEST SERVICES WILL BE OFFER FOR COMPANY BENEFIT ALL TIME WITH NEW CHALLENGES.
* Exploring New Technologies
* Non-Profit Businesses
* Information Systems
* Business Management