Sales Recruiting Consultant
Worldleaders Sales Solutions
Click to edit position description• Responsible for the management of our outsourced recruiting service delivery. This process is designed to ensure our clients are implementing an effective process to attract and acquire top performing sales professionals by using leading edge tools, interviewing for specific performance and that they have a qualified pipeline of well qualified sales talent from which to hire.
• Handle tool and process implementation including: client specific due diligence, performance based job descriptions, sales skills assessments, interview Q/A format, offer acceptance template and assessment criteria set up
• Utilize experiential as well as behavioral interviewing to confirm candidates’ alignment with client-specific requirements.
• Oversee selective interviewing support and training such as; interviewing for skills, expertise and achievements to match with job specific requirements as well as on-boarding plans.
• Develop candidate source pools through the use of strategic tools, including self-selecting job ads, targeting industry and professional groups, and offshore resources.
• Manage offshore recruiting resume sourcing and vendor, technology and tool relationships
• Exceed project deadlines and service level contract commitments