Experienced professional Account Executive in the Staffing/Recruiting industry specialized in working with sales organizations to identify proven, top quartile sales and sales leadership talent.. Past experience as a recruiter focused on leadership and executive positions in several functional areas including IT, marketing & advertising, manufacturing & distribution representing industry leading companies in as well as outside the Rochester area. We develop a comprehensive search plan that identifies our clients' specific need in terms of the business strategy, the structure surrounding the organization and the staff needed to fulfill the goals of their business. We obtain a solid understanding of the objectives of the position we are filling as well as the qualifications and culture fit.
Sales Recruiting Consultant
Worldleaders Sales Solutions
Click to edit position description• Responsible for the management of our outsourced recruiting service delivery. This process is designed to ensure our clients are implementing an effective process to attract and acquire top performing sales professionals by using leading edge tools, interviewing for specific performance and that they have a qualified pipeline of well qualified sales talent from which to hire.
• Handle tool and process implementation including: client specific due diligence, performance based job descriptions, sales skills assessments, interview Q/A format, offer acceptance template and assessment criteria set up
• Utilize experiential as well as behavioral interviewing to confirm candidates’ alignment with client-specific requirements.
• Oversee selective interviewing support and training such as; interviewing for skills, expertise and achievements to match with job specific requirements as well as on-boarding plans.
• Develop candidate source pools through the use of strategic tools, including self-selecting job ads, targeting industry and professional groups, and offshore resources.
• Manage offshore recruiting resume sourcing and vendor, technology and tool relationships
• Exceed project deadlines and service level contract commitments
Jun 2012 - Jun 2013
Jun 2011 - Jun 2012
OptiGolf Centers, LLC
Reporting to the ownership team of OptiGolf, Inc, I took overall strategic and operational responsibility for OptiGolf Centers' staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. Duties and responsibilities included staff development, coaching retention and coaching/mentoring.
- Lead, coach, develop, and retain, OptiGolf Centers' management team, staff and ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate overall performance.
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications—from web presence to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand, work with area business groups.