Goldman Sachs & Co
Executive Assistant for Corporate Treasury
Executive Assistant for Corporate Treasury
Executive Assistant for Head of Americas Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls
Keywords: Surveillance, Electronic Communications, Monitoring Investigations,AML,MLPG,ABC,Anti Money Laundering,Employee Compliance
• Provided executive support for managing director, three executive compliance directors including directional guidance to staff of 87 in multi-locations (New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Tennessee)
• Partnered closely with head of data analytics on delivering data consistency across the firm in areas of key risks and, where necessary, introduction to new technology to assess gaps in monitoring, surveillance and controls capabilities
• Spearheaded creation and management of sharepoint sites for each taxonomy controls to streamline business reporting and data analysis (e.g. ABC, Suitability, KYC, Cross Border, Electronic Communications and AML)
• Prepared tableau dashboard reporting for overall expense management
• Assisted in the facilitation of all aspects of project management in the expansion of UBS-Nashville, Tennessee
• Served as subject matter expert in UBS New Hire Onboarding both internal and external employees processing
• Coordinated departmental Town Halls, Committee Meetings, Global Video Conferences and Holiday Events
• Designed department’s business resiliency plans; conducted plan walk-throughs with staff; periodically tested disaster recovery schemes, as well as performed systems stress tests and call tree tests
Senior Administrative Assistant for Legal and Compliance Group11/2007 – 3/2010
•Provided extensive administrative support for three Chief Compliance Directors and fourteen Investment Advisers
•Coordinated international and domestic travel arrangements and prepared detailed itineraries
•Reviewed managers’ expense reports; verified expense documentation and submitted to accounting for review; assured adherence to corporate travel and entertainment policy
• Performed high-level administrative duties by reconciling incoming and outgoing data information from SEC,FINRA,OCC, and Regulators
•Prepared materials and presentations for the New Hire Compliance Training
•Trained other administrative assistants on multiple internal systems and provided back-up support to other internal groups
Marketing Administrative Assistant for Private Bank Events Group5/2006 – 11/2007
•Provided extensive administrative support for two Global Marketing Managers and eight Event Planners all over U.S.
•Accessed accounts payable system to process all marketing expenses, to ensure timely payment of vendor invoices
•Prepared and processed charitable sponsorships by acquiring proper approval from CEO and CFO’s
•Worked with Legal and Compliance Team to secure disclaimers to manage the fulfillment of event publications
•Provided all necessary on-site services the day of the event including rsvp’s, guest list, name badges, gift bags etc.
•Coordinated any related client entertainment including dinners, golf-outing event, roadshows, seminars and US Tennis Open
Executive Assistant for EMEA European Wealth Advisor Group10/2005 – 5/2006
•Provided administrative support to Managing Directors and Vice Presidents including but not limited to phone coverage, ordered supplies, input and updated Client Database Management system, and processed expense reports
•Scheduled and coordinated heavy international and domestic travel arrangements including flights, hotel, ground transportation and special industry related conferences
•Managed calendars to organize senior-level meetings and related logistics
•Assisted with various projects including relocation of new and old team members; archiving banker’s files; maintained timesheet records; managed calendar for entire team; researched prospects and companies throughout Europe
•Imported and revised graphics files, created multi-page and multi-section documents using templates and style sheet to produce high-quality powerpoint presentations and other print design projects for internal JPMorgan employees
Coursework included Corporate Finance, Marketing Analysis and Principles of Management
Coursework included Advanced Level Technical Support , Networking and Novell Administration
Enrico Mangalindan Jr Tel: 212-920-9961 Office: 201-822-1651 E-mail: [email protected] “We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.” - Martin Luther King
Enrico Mangalindan Jr
A highly organized and detailed oriented executive assistant with over 17 years of experience providing thorough and skillful administrative support to executives and senior-level in corporate industry.
Enrico Mangalindan Jr who currently works at Goldman Sachs in Corporate Treasury was an Executive Assistant for the Head of Americas Monitoring Surveillance and Controls in UBS Financial Services for 4 years.
Previously a 10 year career experience with JPMorgan Chase with roles in executive administration and 4 years in UBS Financial Services. Since 2002, he has held a variety of positions for several divisions of the company, including Asset Management, Wealth Management, and Private Banking. Overall, his duties have comprised extensive administrative support, completing both domestic and international travel and expense reports, providing calendar management support, accounts payable and receivable, computer technical support, and file management. His work in team environments within the company’s various divisions include Legal and Compliance, Marketing and Event, and EMEA European Wealth Advisor. Early experience includes three years working as a Graphics and Production Assistant Coordinator for Williams Lea, representing JPMorgan Private Bank Division.
In June of 2015 Enrico spoke at the United Nations, New York at the request of the Global Diversity Leadership Exchange and represented UBS.
(Millennials Making Global Impact introduces young mavericks who represent the future of global business strategy: the triple bottom line of people, planet, profit, a values driven approach designed to create social impact as well as global business prosperity for all.)
• Extensive Administrative Support
• Junior Project Management
• Data Analytics and Technology
• Accounts Payable & Receivable
• Travel and Expense Reports (Domestic & International)
• Calendar Management Support
• File Management
• Computer Technical Support
EXCELLENT STRATEGIST – Provide solutions that boost productivity and efficiency
across the organization. Quickly identify problem areas and implement effective
solutions to meet goals.
EXCEPTIONAL ORGANIZATION SKILLS – Consistently recognized by colleagues for
cross-discipline talents in needs analysis and problem resolution in fast-paced
STRONG SENSE of RESPONSIBILITY – Solid professional standards; excellent track
record of dependability. Maintain focus on achieving results while implementing solutions
to meet a diversity of needs.
INSIGHTFUL and ARTICULATE – Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interacted will all levels from executive and administration personnel to customers
and staff, covering all ends of the spectrum.