I am a recent college graduate who is exceptional at working well under pressure, communicating ideas clearly and effectively, and learning new concepts quickly.
Aug 2005 - Jun 2009
Bachelor of Arts
- Collegiate Athlete 2005-2009
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Rookie of the year 2005-2006 University of Washington
- Pac 10 All Conference Team 2007, 2008, 2009
Aug 2001 - Jun 2005
- Highschool soccer team and team captain.
- Leadership group
- Associate Student Body
After playing for the Irvine Strikers Club from 2002-2005, I knew when I had interest in coaching I would have to try there first. Been coaching with the club from 2010-present.
- Bu16- Academy
Mar 2013 - Aug 2013
Assistant Coach - Youth Men's Soccer 94-96
- Tryouts were held in Philadelphia for the east coast boys & in California for the west coast boys. After selecting the boys who we thought were best suited for there position, on and off the field, we soon arrived in Israel for pre- camp as Israel was the host of the 19th Maccabia World Games.
- Team USA made a run with 5 straight wins against Sweden,Brazil,Canada,Israel and Argentina in the Semis.
- Israel's only lost was to team USA. All other games were won by 5 goals or more. Dominant as they competed with there U17 National team.
- Faced Israel in the Finals and lost in double overtime 2-1.
- Silver Medal- 2013, 2005
Feb 2009 - Aug 2010
- Responsible for interfacing with clients
- Work with management to set and meet sales goals
- Assume leadership position in encouraging team members before client meetings
- � Responsible for creating and executing motivational teachings and presentations
Oct 2005 - Aug 2009
�Soccer coach for camps held at University of Washington, worked with ages 5-18
�Oversaw registration and check-in
�Helped develop fitness plan to be used by all summer camp coaches