I am a highly-experienced Web professional with more than 12 years of experience facilitating Web projects from inception/discovery to launch including small, mom and pop sites, to multi-million dollar Web development initiatives for Fortune 100 companies. My professional background includes Web projects for retail operations, direct mail, prominent pharmaceutical companies, key non-profits, etc.
The selection of the perfect Web development team to create and maintain your Web site is critical to your company’s online success.
- I have served as the sole lead on numerous RFQ/RFP Web development projects and have worked collaboratively with teams of Web developers and designers.
- I have a very strong background working with an array of content management systems (including Ektron, Joomla, Drupal, RedDot, MOSS, Alfresco, and Interwoven), eCommerce systems, and non-profit donation engines (Convio, Kintera).
- I can help businesses decipher common Web acronyms such as SDLC, CMS, SOAP, HTML, UI, IA, FFA, and more. I can speak geek to developers.
My expertise includes:
- SEO/SEM and Web analytics (proficient experience with: Omniture Test & Target, Site Catalysts, LiveStats, HitBox/HBX, Google Analytics/Urchin, Coremetrics, and TeaLeaf).
- E-mail marketing is also a core part of my services portfolio and I have worked with top firms such as ExactTarget, Eloqua, Bronto, and SilverPOP.