- 2 years combined experience in computer systems environment.
- One of 200 selected from over 15,000 applicants to join the 2008 Nike Adrenaline intern class.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including SQL Server, Share Point, and Visual basic.
- Strong communication and analytical skills in team projects.
- Quick learner and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent in English and Gambian, work well in multicultural teams.
Various formal and in-house training programs:
- Business Systems Analysis
- Microsoft Suite including Project, Access, SharePoint and FrontPage
- Project Management
- Web Site creation and management
Mar 2010 - Present
Jun 2009 - Jan 2010
IT Project Coordinator Intern
Greenbrier Rail Services
- EPM Live (Project management application) Implementation and documentation.
- EPM Live Administration and Configuration.
- Project Management: - Managing tasks for Syspro (ERP) and Entrust (Invoicing system).
- Testing: - Writing and testing test scripts.
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008
Business Systems Analyst Intern
- Worked on a customer relationship management project. Gathered and documented business and technological requirements for the Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Documented process flows of existing processes and data sources for the requirements.
- Outlined the business plan for a corporate responsibility initiative focused on a Virtual Reality gaming platform, where communities would be brought together through gaming.
- Used Share Point to collaborate in all phases of the Project.
Oct 2007 - Feb 2008
Computer Technical Support Specialist
The Computer Action Team, PSU
- IS Technical Support Position, as a System Administrator, utilized admin tools to serve the students of the Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science.
- Troubleshoot computer problems as well as install, configure and maintain computer systems.
Feb 2005 - Jun 2005
Computer Lab Assistant
Oregon Institute of Technology
Duties included: installing and maintaining software programs for campus computers, troubleshooting and analyzing technical issues, and delivering and setting up new machines for Oregon Institute of technology.