I am a proven leader and innovator with 4 years of experience in working with large groups. Seeking to join a team of professionals and acquire a new set of skills in order to further advance my chance of success.
Service Above Self Award | YMCAJun 07
- Awarded to those that show dedication and has risen above expectations.
Sol Oriens HI-Y Club | YMCA Sep 03 - Jun 07
- Volunteered 3,500 hours at LA Regional Food Bank, Rebuilding Together, AIDS Walk, Avon Walk, Christmas In July, and other community services.
- Governed as president over 32 members for a full semester.
- Presided as treasurer and managed $5,000 for a full semester. Revitalized the club's financial funds by fundraising $5,000.
Sep 2009 - Present
University of California, San Diego
Aug 2009 - Sep 2009
University of Cambridge, Pembroke College
Attended during one Summer session. Studied two classes which were History of Epidemics: Black Death, and The Science of Crime and Criminal Justice.
Jul 2007 - Jul 2009
Mount San Antonio College
Sep 2003 - Jun 2007
San Gabriel High School
Feb 2008 - Mar 2008
Sac Book Rac
- Assisted an average of 50 customers an hour in finding their desired items and thus improving the sales efficiency.
- Maintained a work environment surpassing company policy.
- Enabled customers to achieve a pleasant experience while shopping.
- Prevented merchandise from being lost.