- Key strengths are optimism, tolerance and commitment are my key strengths.
- Motivated and persevering to become a psychologist.
To make a difference, an impact, a ripple-like effect in the community.
- Handed the cash register- Arranged stocks and took note of canned items sold daily
- Cleaned air conditioners and washed the toilet
- Director list for 4 semesters
- Top for Social Psychology module and Introduction to Applications of Behavioral Science module
- President of Astronomy Club (January 2011 to July 2011)- Participated in a research project as part of a module assignment for Yong En Care Centre, in which surveying of 400 residents was done to collect responses on quality of life of the residents- Sign Language Interpreter for Opening Ceremony (Apr 2012)