To make a difference, an impact, a ripple-like effect in the community.
- Key strengths are optimism, tolerance and commitment are my key strengths.
- Motivated and persevering to become a psychologist.
Dec 2009 - Feb 2010
Canmark Supermarket Private Limited
- Handed the cash register- Arranged stocks and took note of canned items sold daily
- Cleaned air conditioners and washed the toilet
Apr 2010 - Present
Psychology & Community Services
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Director list for 4 semesters
- Top for Social Psychology module and Introduction to Applications of Behavioral Science module
- President of Astronomy Club (January 2011 to July 2011)- Participated in a research project as part of a module assignment for Yong En Care Centre, in which surveying of 400 residents was done to collect responses on quality of life of the residents- Sign Language Interpreter for Opening Ceremony (Apr 2012)
Jan 2006 - Dec 2009
Nan Hua High School
- Boys Brigade (2006 to 2009), Obtained the rank of Staff Sergeant, Awards Non-Comissioned Officer(NCO)
- AV/IT rep in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Vice-chairman in 2007.
- Chairman in 2008.
- Angel's Dayout, organised by NUS (2008)
- Yellow Ribbon Street Sale, organised by Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitative Enterprise (2008)
- Youth Hands On! @ Southwest CDC, organised by Southwest CDC (2008)
- Operation Rice, organised by Nan Hua High School (2008)