Lead Technical Support Analyst II
North American Communications Resources
- Lead a team of five, plan, manage and coordinate support activities
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems, pertaining to corporate desktop and laptop computers
- Maintain data communications and connectivity for local and remote users; support end users via telephone and remote control software
- Trouble ticket creation/resolution/escalation; active directory moves, adds and changes Install and configure workstations. Create and export mailboxes in Exchange
- Setup and maintenance of workstations backups and antivirus
- Prepare documentation and description of common end user problems, and additional projects assigned by supervisor.
- Set up exchange account on iphone, droid, blackberry etc.
- Setup account on Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES)