Communications & Publications Manager
Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda
- Develop and execute communications strategies to leverage FBLA-PBL as the premiere student business organization.
- Promote and engage members (250,000+) through six national publications, including a 24-page quarterly print magazine, college e-magazine, three adviser hotlines, and professional division newsletter.
- Elevate FBLA-PBL brand and presence through use of web-based platforms, including the national web site, blog, iPhone and Android app, social media channels, e-newsletters, and bi-monthly web alerts.
- Provide design, layout, and copyediting for additional publications and resources, including conference brochures, programs, postcards, and three Chapter Management Handbooks.
- Collaborate with creative production company to produce three member recruitment and conference videos.
- Build and maintain media contacts and relationships (print, television, radio, and online).
- Draft and edit written materials including contributed articles and op-eds for various outlets.
- Collaborate with Development department on fundraising efforts, annual appeals, corporate sponsorships, and special programs.
- Manage monthly webinar program (from planning, content development, live broadcast, to analytics).