- Graphic design
To contribute and enhance my skills and experience, in customer service and Information technology.
Currently looking for a part time position in customer service / help desk environment.
My current schedule of availability:
- Wednesday and Thursday mornings
- flexible on weekends
I am currently working part time under the title of College Assistant, at a computer lab, with:
- four years experience in customer service/computer help desk environment
- four years experience as a graphic design assistant
- three years experience as a computer workshop assistant and instructor
- two years experience as assistant to manager
Microsoft Office Suite 2008 (MAC OSX)
Adobe Creative Suite CS-CS4
Microsoft Office Suite 2003 and 2007
Feb 2006 - Present
College Assistant/Graphic Design Assistant
- Monitor and maintain computer cafe use by students and visitors.
- Assisting computer users with trouble shooting computer hardware and software issues.
- Handling user complaints.
- Basic hardware and software inspection.
- Experience with 68 PCs (Windows XP and Vista) and 14 Macintosh computers (I-MAC/OS X 10.5)
- Training new staff.
- Designing posters and power point presentations for
Jul 2009 - Present
freelance graphic designer
Designing advertisements for various events hosted by Peggy O'neill's; and promoting them through facebook.
Mar 2007 - Present
• Instructor for beginner and intermediate Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator workshops.• Substitute workshop instructor for MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel beginner and intermediate workshops.