Larsen & Toubro ltd.
Key Responsibilities : Project coordinator for overall architectural design and Finishes
1) High Rise Elite Housing - The Crest, Gurgaon, India
Responsibilities : 1) Overall coordination of Architectural design and finishes from start to finish.
2) Design development including working drawings, Shop drawings as per site conditions & requirement.
3) Value engineering proposals by providing practical and cost effective solutions for clients while demonstrating a high degree of design and quality.
4)Research & Proposal of different Architectural finishes materials to client/Consultants.
5)Overall coordination of Services & issues related to architectural design by raising RFI's or internal coordination with consultants .
6) Meetings & Coordination with Vendors for overall finishes items of the project.
7) Using IT in design and project management, specifically using CAD (computer-aided design ), Microsoft project, Google sketch up and BIM (Building information modelling).
8) Preparation of specific schedules for different stage wise activities like Door/window schedules, Sanitary fittings & fixtures schedules, Modular kitchens, Flooring items, etc.
9) Modification in design and drawings as per client or Site requirement in Coordination with all the consultants.
10) Preparing and presenting feasibility architectural reports and design proposals to the client with relevant to site issues, solutions and Progress.
11) Monitoring and controlling the scope, quality, cost and time of the project progress by preparing and providing proper sequencing of different activities involved with finishes.