- Social Media Networks & Tools: HootSuite, TweetDeck, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads, YouTube, Foursquare, WordPress, Flickr, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, MySpace, and MyAds, Google Apps and Business Solutions including AdWords and Analytics, Visual CV, and Behance.
- Software & Tools:Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Publisher, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Photoshop, AIMsi POS System, Google Business Solutions including AdWords and Analytics in addition to extensive troubleshooting capabilities with Windows, Windows-based programs, and hardware.Currently in the process of obtaining all Google AdWords Certifications and Microsoft Office Certification.
- Language:HTML, CSS, FBML.
- Google AdWords Advertising Fundamentals.
- Yamaha Certified Sales Professional.
- Social Media Club Member.
- Member of the National Association of Young Musical Merchants (NAYMM).
- Successfully completed Yamaha Sales Advantage Training.
- Successfully completed Harry Friedman Professional Sales Course.
- Member of Arts Advocacy West Virginia.
- Performing classical musician.
In my last position as a marketing design and developer and sales manager I managed the market research, planning, and development, advertising campaigns, media buying, event planning, budget management, inventory, daily balances, and scheduling for the company for over 8 years. I have extensive experience in marketing through the use of print materials and online marketing practices such as press releases, direct mailings, newsletters, customized advertisements, and brochures in addition to spearheading the creation of an online commerce website, graphic ad design, website design, social marketing and management, constructing search engine marketing campaigns, and building an online social presence to interact with the community and consumer.
My experience in social media management, monitoring, and reporting with tools such as HootSuite, TweetDeck, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads, YouTube, Foursquare, WordPress, Flickr, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, MySpace, MyAds, Google Apps and Business Solutions including AdWords and Analytics, Visual CV, and Behance, makes me uniquely qualified to lead engaging, integrated media campaigns, and identify emerging trends in social media.
Currently I serve as Vice-Chair of the Wheeling Arts & Culture Commission and contribute heavily to the coordination and event planning for the Commission. I hold a Bachelor of Science with an emphasis on marketing and management, and I am well versed in interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
- Extensive background in advertising campaign management, media buying, online marketing, social media, multi-channel marketing, e-commerce, strategic planning, competitive keyword, return on investment, conversion analysis, web design, development, and graphics.
- Highly articulate, driven, manager experienced in building a department from ground zero, developing processes and procedures, teaching sales and service concepts to individuals with widely varied backgrounds, establishment of goals, development of sales and marketing strategies, multiple vendor compliance, and maintaining strong company/client relationships.
- Skillful planner with talent and drive to begin new programs, incorporate new technologies, analyze data driven marketing,ROI, and margin analysis,execute plans, and promote personal, community, and social communication.
- Effective, personable team player with highly tuned interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to handle customer questions and objections.
Jun 2009 - Present
City of Wheeling Arts & Cultural Commission
Activities include event and program planning, development, marketing, and scheduling including the “Buskers” project, a downtown musical street performance venture and the Facebook page for the Commission.These are motivated by the ideal of encouraging and fostering the artistic, cultural, and creative strengths of Wheeling to assist in transforming those characteristics into sustainable and positive aesthetic results throughout the community.I am currently the coordinator for a large upcoming festival project within the city for the Commission.
Jun 2009 - Present
New Day Saxophone Quartet
The New Day Saxophone Quartet is a ground-breaking ensemble dedicated to bringing their audience an exciting and unique experience. Their imaginative and versatile programs give the audience a blend of music ranging from traditional chamber pieces to the rich sound of jazz and popular music. The New Day Saxophone Quartet is available for weddings, parties, festivals, school programs, clinics, and concerts. Program lengths and content can be tailored to the needs of any group.
Apr 2002 - Jul 2010
Manager, Web Designer, Developer, Marketing
- Management and coordination of daily business activities including, but not limited to, customer service, marketing, advertising, training, supervision and evaluation of employees, financial planning, accounts receivable, daily balancing, scheduling of work hours, and conflict resolution.
- Development of print and search engine marketing campaigns, return on investment and conversion analysis, and search engine optimization in order to further the sales goals of the company.
- Piloted new computer processes that led to successful implementation of several systems including solely developing and managing the large scale and multi-channel e-commerce website, the graphic and HTML coding of the website and social marketing, development of an inventory system, scheduling, correspondence procedures.
- Coordination of companywide activities for multiple departments including buying decisions, opening of new markets and accounts, streamlining of procedures, budgeting, and creation of effective formats in order to ensure productivity and consistency.
- Professional sales and customer service with an emphasis on consistent service before during and after the close.
- Traveled throughout sales territory to call on customers for school rental programs and marketing campaigns.
Jun 2002 - Dec 2002
Responsibilities included business expansion and marketing planning, advertising, audio engineering for commercial format, CD production for clients and other tasks as assigned by the owner, Michael Ofca.
Aug 1998 - Dec 2002
Bachelor of Science
West Liberty University
Specializations in Business and Music with relevant course work including Advertising, Marketing, Professional Sales, Management, and Accounting and all areas of musical study such as Recording, Education, Performance, and Theory.Dean's List.