- Two years of experience in Oracle APPS Financials Domain AP, AR, GL, Revenue Management, Invoice Adjustments.
- Have done many development works in Sharepoint WSS 3.0, C# .net and SSRS reporting.
- Developed a Echosign App for sending the documents between clients with Electronic signature Using Echo sign API and modules for sending, receiving, recipient management and document management .
- Sharepoint Active Directory based Redirect for all the User Sites.
- Sharepoint MOSS 2007 customization , Web part customization for Galen Advisors
- IT Helpdesk Implementation in Kayako , trained many colleagues and Live support integration .
- Implemented many product specific websites for Teleconnect Direct and did SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work for the same.
- Have designed many websites and handled SEO work for them to organically bring the website rating in Google Search.
- Have designed couple of websites with Joomla Content management system.
- Implementation of ERP systems at local and international levels using the AIM and AIM for Business flows methodologies.
- Designed and developed Oracle Forms, Reports and XML Publisher, and a good knowledge of Oracle Apps 11i.
- Proficient in Object oriented programming languages(C and C++, Java).
Proven ability to work effectively both in independent and team environments.
Feb 2010 - Present
I am working as a Application Developer for Graves Technology (Jan ’10-Present) and have done many development work In SharePoint WSS 3.0, C# .net and SSRS reporting. Have extensive knowledge in SQL Server; have implemented projects in ASP .NET, C#, SQL Server from data model to the testing phase. Recently developed an Electronic signature APP using Echo sign API with different modules for sending, receiving documents, Recipient Management and Document Management modules. Have extensive work experience in SharePoint web part customization and implemented user based redirect websites in SharePoint based on login names. Have built a complex InfoPath form for the client Galen Advisors and developed a C#.Net web service to load the data entered in the form to DB and SSRS report creation based on the data in DB.
May 2009 - Nov 2009
- Implemented many product specific websites for this company and did SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work for the same.
- Performed daily technical development, design and maintenance duties on Company’s Advancement websites and other sites prioritized by the Digital Strategist.
Aug 2008 - Apr 2009
Graduate Research Assistant
Worked along with Prof. Jaman Bhola and Prof. Ken Nguyen in java & web programming related Projects.
Aug 2006 - Apr 2008
Aug 2008 - Apr 2010
Master's in Computer Science
Georgia State University
Content Management System
Black Stone Law