IT professional whose passion is create and develop successful solutions to complex problems. I'm a senior systems analyst and developer with experience in many technologies, platforms and programming languages. Every design and implementation created is aligned to current strategy and policies established by the company. This ensures that any goal is supporting business objectives. I try to be up to date and implement with best Industry and IT practices:
- Cobit, Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (ISACA).
- ITIL, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (OGC).
- PSP, Personal Software Process, TSP Team Software Process, CMMI Capability Maturity Model Integration (SEI - Carnegie Mellon University).
- Octave, Operationally Critical Threat, Asset, and Vulnerability Evaluation (SEI - Carnegie Mellon University).
- Project management. Proficient in processes, phases and documentation proposed by PMI, Prince2 (APMG) & IPMA.
Using my personal skills. I've been able to:
- Integrate and coordinate teams, making of every day a hard effort towards goal achievement. Where Infrastructure and Systems Development teams work together following the same goals.
- Develop talent within IT dept., by supporting my coworkers on continuous development on their jobs and personal education.
- Achieve goals; motivating teams on fulfill their promises and challenging status quo.
- Pioneering, researching on new ways to do things and the functionality of systems and technology. Giving advice to enhance current processes.
- Information Systems Management.
- SLC (Systems Life Cycle); Research and development; Systems analysis and design.
- Compliance (Strategies,regulatory, policies, laws).
- Information Security (Integrity and recovery); Risk analysis and management.
- Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP);