General Manufacturing LLC - Precision Machining and Grinding
- Machine setup (Mazatrol and G-code software), operation and startup. Adjusted tooling to maintain proper sizes. Replaced broken or worn tooling.
- Planned machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference plans, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Operated forklift (Certified).
- Verified settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces.
- Observed and listened to machine operation to detect malfunctions, such as worn or damaged parts.