General Manufacturing LLC - Precision Machining and Grinding
- Machine setup, operation and startup using Mazatrol and G-code software.
- Responsible for electrical programming and trouble shooting.
- Adjusted tooling to maintain proper sizes.
- Planned machining by reviewing work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference plans, locations of surfaces, machining parameters, as well as, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Verified machine settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces.
- Responsible for detection and replacement of machine part malfunction.
- Certified forklift and crane operator.