I am an extremely competent professional committed to adding value to your organization with a dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated environments with a clear vision to accomplish all organizational directives and goals. I’ve enjoyed an extremely positive employment career that has produced enormously successful achievements to include an astounding educational background that will enhance your organizations productivity.
My major strengths include leadership, problem-solving, excellent communication skills (oral and written), and a team player. In all positions, present and prior, I’ve dealt directly with the public showing a great deal of initiative while performing well under pressure.
- Board Member of the BowieStateUniversity Foundation Board.
- Experienced Manager with IIT Research Institute and Alion Science and Technology.
- Past Vice President of the MD/DC MSDC - a regional business development council.
- Member of Sojourner-DouglassCollege Advisory Council and Adjunct Professor.
- A published author, contributor to the Examiner Newspaper and other online venues.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet.
- MBA and BA - Magna-Cum-Laude.