- Sacramento US-CA
- [email protected]
Plan and direct execution of all marketing strategy and tactics for company brand including market research, creative promotions, advertising, and public relations. Develop and strengthen relationships with broadcaster partners, establishing outstanding network of business relationships, providing marketing strategy and advice. Wrote and edited all promotional and advertising materials including brochures and press releases.
• Author and execute company’s first strategic marketing plan including new branding strategies.
• Develop wide range of marketing tactics designed to increase brand awareness including:
o Implement company’s first social media tactics.
o Create newsletters targeting multiple groups to increase awareness and sales.
o Redesign of all marketing materials to include new branding.
• Establish lead callback program to increase sales development.
Work directly with retailers, distributors, Echosphere Sales and Echostar Communications Corporation personnel to market and brand Dish Network in order to achieve increased subscriber acquisition, increased customer loyalty, and increased customer satisfaction. Hire, train and mentor team of Marketing Specialists including development and evaluations. Identify key markets for targeted advertising efforts by corporate channel marketing department. Evaluate and analyze marketing program results for cost effectiveness and provide recommendations. Execute corporate and regional initiatives through collaboration with vendors and graphic designers.
• Successfully plan and coordinate the Dish Network presence at the 2008 California State Fair resulting in over 400 new customer sign-ups.
• Create, manage and implement retailer marketing campaign proposals resulting in incremental
advertising of over $200,000.
Assist retailers daily in building their business through advertising and marketing strategies. Resolve retailer issues and train retailers on co-op advertising program and guidelines in order to effectively facilitate more participation in co-op marketing efforts. Initiate and develop strategic advertising and marketing campaigns to increase incremental customer acquisition. Coordinate, execute and travel throughout region to conduct sales/marketing training seminars for retailers. Monitor and track regional marketing initiatives and report to Corporate Marketing Department.
• Create new and unconventional marketing materials for use by retailers resulting in an increase in marketing penetration for the region.
• Work directly with Corporate team to resolve co-op payment issues resulting in $103,000 in lost funds being restored to retailers.
• Employee of the Month – July 2006.
Plan and implement International media plan in a variety of industry magazines and online publications and disseminate advertising materials to international offices. Coordinate development of advertising, public relations photos, and annual report. Evaluate and give recommendations of new media including print and online. Maintain relationships with agencies, vendors, and printers.• Initiate and implement new ad banner program resulting in 10% increase in company web site traffic.• Manage multi-million dollar international budget.