Customer service representative
Uphold continuous communication with customers regarding shipments, purchase order updates, shortages, EDI data discrepancies, and any other customer inquires or questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Loading and entering all EDI data and monitoring for customer changes.
- Loading and entering all Customer Purchase Orders & Releases and notifying Scheduling/Purchasing of any sudden increases or decreases.
- Send ASN(Advanced Shipping Notice) as well as tracking information after shipment has departed the facility in route to customer location.
- Lead daily production meeting regarding daily shipments to be made and communicate any issues with upcoming or past due shipments.
- Assist supervision in assuring production is producing the product on time with customer demand.
Began within the company as a entry level line operator packaging parts. Showed continuous improvement and began training as an extrusion line technician. Worked within that field for one year as well continually showing initiative and motivation. Approximately one year ago I was offered the 2nd Shift Supervisor position. I accepted and assisted in leading the shift to a 20% decrease in scrap within a short few months. I was just recently promoted to our 1st shift Customer Service team and have proven to be a reliable and welcomed asset to the team. I am motivated to perform each task quickly and efficiently.