Senior Director, CRM: (Communications, Media, Entertainment and High Tech)
- Manage national team of 40: 4 Managers, 33 Individual Contributors and 2 Master Principals
- Responsible of all of Oracle's CRM product lines including Siebel, Oracle and PeopleSoft
- CRM License Quota of $100M (tracking to over-exceed with fiscal year-end on May 31st)
- Won CRM awards along with Club Participation in 2000, 2001, 2004, 2006
Created and evangelized 16 Solution Sets that required coordination and management across multiple parts of the organization (Products, Marketing, Sales, Service). These are packaged solutions that address Industry positioning, Demonstrations, References and Implementation considerations. Resulted in better positioning in the marketplace as well as much more limber as a sales org to respond tactically while focusing on the strategic win.
Additionally, packaged up related series of Analytics Dashboards on an Industry basis to leverage as key value-add content in initial Executive meetings.
- Managed the #1 CRM Solutions Consulting team through an acquisition cycle with zero resignations
- First to hire new staff in the Oracle environment.
- Created Best Practices template(s) on content needed to drive solution oriented deals
- Created new role for Sales Consultants for driving the purchase of add-on modules
- Continue to develop and deliver presentations for key Executive meetings
- Serve on 2 Industry boards and in one advisory role for Best Practices
- Led 2 sessions at Oracle Sales Kickoff focused on Value-Add Selling and Solutions (6/2006)
- Created program and role of first Business Case analyst as part of sales team
- Developed concept of UPM (Universal Product Master) targeted to a Telco environment
- Created initial format for a Solution Map (i.e. Reference Architecture) still in use today
- Partnership discussion with EDS Partner Management Org (5/2005)
- Partnership discussion with key SIs on Cable Market partnership (3/2006)