2 Arch Bay, Laguna Niguel, CA, 92677 * (949) 433-9333 * [email protected]
California State University, Chico Expected Graduation: Fall 2013
Bachelor of Arts in Child Development
Associated Students (Chico, California) Spring 2013
Child Development Laboratory
Innovative Preschool (Chico, California) Fall 2012- Current
- Teacher: kept order while promoting safety in the classroom, while teaching them basic skills associated with learning.
- Curriculum Development: planning and implementing of weekly activities corresponding to learning objectives.
- Classroom Management: provide motivation and attribute to classroom tidiness.
- Discipline Strategies: use of practice in positive and negative reinforcement, classical conditioning, and ABC model.
- Community Outreach Planning: organized community carnival, fire station and police station classroom meet and greet.
Boys and Girls Club of North Valley (Chico, California) Spring 2012
- Mentor/ Tutor: Assisted in instilling positive academic attitudes, and promoting academic achievement.
- Computer Lab Administrator: supervise child computer activity, while assisting with school assignments.
CSU Child Development Laboratory (Chico, California) Spring 2013
- Brain-Based Learning Skills: helping student acquire skills or procedures to help improve brain functioning.
- Inquiry Implementation: curriculum planning
- Peer Mentoring: assisting with peer grading, provided my resources and knowledge to students in need.
Innovative Preschool (Chico, California) Fall 2013- Current
- Inquiry Research Study: What is the effect of music on Infant/Toddler memory, motor movement, and language development? (data collected)
CSU Chico Student Chapters
Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority - Delta Ioda (Member)
Dana Hills High School
SOCSA- South Orange County School of the Arts
- SOCSA- Choir (Member) Fall 2005 - Spring 2009
- SOCSA- Choir (President Elect) Spring 2009
National Charity League - Capistrano Coast (Newsletter, Alumni)
Girl Scouts Fall 1996 - Spring 2002
Capistrano Coast (Orange, CA)
National Charity League
Volunteer, Newsletter, Events Notifications, ALUMNI
Participation at selected philanthropies involving, Catering at Dana Point Senior Center, Boys and Girls Club of Capistrano Valley, Usher at McKinney Theatre, Christmas family adoptions, Special Olympics (O.C.), CASA's Pumpkins and Pancakes breakfast, Dana Point Library Readings, Operation Valentine (U.S. Military), Race for the Cure, Mission Hospital, Kinoshita Elementary School.
- CPR Certified
- First Aid Certified
Choir, Traveling, Babysitting, Swimming, Camping
Available Upon Request