Consultant to Sr. Management
Provide IT Management, Financial Management, Interim Executive Management expertise for Fortune 50/100, International, early stage/second stage Start-up & Turn-around ventures.Manage complex programs and projects with P&L, large budget, and staff oversight responsibilities.IT Management and Strategy
- Delivered medium to large cross enterprise strategic IT initiatives, medium to high complexity, and involving legacy, client-server, e-commerce, and web technologies.
- Managed large program/project budgets ($25MM+) and multiple cross organizational teams
- Formulated and implemented business and IT strategic visions, policy statements, processes, and procedures
- Implemented structured IT Governance, Quality Assurance, and Project Management methodologies
- Positions held:CIO, Program Director, Program Manager, Sr. Project Manager, and Sr. Testing Manager.
- Managed day-to-day operations, including Profit and Loss for Start-up, Turn-around, and Non-Profit organizations
- Prepared business cases for strategic initiatives and business plans for first/second stage start-ups
- Prepared costing estimates, forecasts, and budgets for medium to large strategic IT initiatives
- Prepared policies and procedures for Business Transformation and Re-engineered Business Processes
- Positions held: CEO, CFO, COO, Non-profit Board Member, Accounting Manager