A self motivated, analytical and ambitious team player having extensive experience in process improvement, performance management, sales and customer service in banking and retail sector, international experience, possess multilingual skills, educated in MBA and BSc (2.1), looking for a challenging role to exploit my skills and experience. Key achievements:
- I achieved 200% of my target that put the branch in top branches in the region at HSBC.
- Proposed process improvements to enhance customers’ satisfaction, improve delivery time and reduce papers in account opening process at HSBC.
- Built self motivated team in 3 months time by holding motivational presentations every week.
- Led the team members to achieve branch target 20% above the plan in 2 months time.
- Improved counter operations at HSBC, Chapel Allerton in 2007 by reducing cost 17% in 4 months time.
- Led a project to enhance performance of checkout at Sainsbury’s.
- Inspired colleagues to work as team rather than working individually at Cargo Motors Ltd.
- Developed an idea into a successful and profitable business at Cargo Motor Ltd.Led a diverse, multicultural team and successfully organised an environment seminar in the local community.