QStock Product Manager
MSA Systems, Inc.
As the Product Manager for QStock Inventory, an Inventory Management System built for product-based businesses operating on QuickBooks or Intacct, I bring together multiple departments to build a best in class software package for small to mid-sized businesses.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going communication with customers and prospects.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute, rebranding both websites leading to a doubling of internet traffic.
- Work closely with our partners and potential customers to craft solutions to best fit their industry and business, then follow through by leading their implementation team.
- Oversee any required customizations to ensure compliance with project scope.
- Plan and coordinate development of QStock Inventory to accommodate current customer needs, future growth, and technological advancements.