Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Database development and enhancements. Creating and collaborating on solutions that bring process improvements and efficiencies throughout multiple business units in the organization. (Filemaker, Tableau, SQL)
- Create wireframes, define business needs and document business processes related to development projects.
- Brought EOS (entrepreneurial operating system) to company leadership and served on the company Leadership Team.
- Lead company operations for interim period. Ensuring the Customer Service, Warehouse/ Shipping, Receiving, Purchasing and Decoration department were operating at upmost efficiency and provided best in class service to our customers.
- Designed new warehouse layouts to drive efficiency, improve core inventory availability and improve order picking accuracy .
- Lead planning and external staffing needs for e-commerce website re-design.
- Lead and manage inventory purchasing for the company. Balancing inventory needs and cashflow availability.
- Utilize sales history, market data, industry trends, sales and product development team input to create sales forecasts and inventory projections.
- Provide ongoing analytical support, report generation, etc. to sales, marketing and leadership.
- Work with external vendors on purchase order placement, production scheduling, expedited product needs and delivery schedule of all purchase orders.
- Lead the company relationship with our 3PL partner. Ensuring on time and cost efficient delivery of all product purchases from external vendors.
- Lead the company relationship with freight/parcel vendors. Managing service needs and pricing negotiations.