Business Analyst/ Project Manager
• Database development and enhancements. Creating and collaborating on solutions that bring process improvements and efficiencies throughout multiple business units in the organization. (Filemaker, Tableau, SQL)
• Create wireframes, define business needs and document business processes related to development projects.
• Brought EOS (entrepreneurial operating system) to company leadership and served on the company Leadership Team.
• Lead company operations for interim period. Ensuring the Customer Service, Warehouse/ Shipping, Receiving, Purchasing and Decoration department were operating at upmost efficiency and provided best in class service to our customers.
•Designed new warehouse layouts to drive efficiency, improve core inventory availability and improve order picking accuracy .
•Lead planning and external staffing needs for e-commerce website re-design.
• Lead and manage inventory purchasing for the company. Balancing inventory needs and cashflow availability.
• Utilize sales history, market data, industry trends, sales and product development team input to create sales forecasts and inventory projections.
• Provide ongoing analytical support, report generation, etc. to sales, marketing and leadership.
• Work with external vendors on purchase order placement, production scheduling, expedited product needs and delivery schedule of all purchase orders.
• Lead the relationship with our 3PL partner. Ensuring on time and cost efficient delivery of all product purchases from external vendors.
• Lead the relationship with freight/parcel vendors. Managing service needs and pricing negotiations.
• Designate and maintain product status in ERP system.