Bowman and Brooke LLP
- National trial and appellate practice in the litigation fields of product liability, medical device, commercial, automobile negligence, trucking, premises liability, toxic tort and general negligence.
- Member of the firm's Diversity and Inclusion committee.
- Draft pleadings, discovery motions, dispositive motions, witness lists and jury instructions.
- Attend status conferences, pre-trial conferences, motion hearings, depositions, mediations and case evaluations.
- Conduct research and draft memoranda on issues such as corporate personal jurisdiction, choice of law issues, venue transfers, no-fault statutes, product liability statutes, premises liability, and state/federal evidentiary rules.
- Representative clients include BMW, Ford, General Motors, Toyota, Yamaha, Globus Medical, JoAnn Stores, Takata, Westinghouse, MASCO, Kress Corp., and Tuthill.