As a Licensed Relationship Manager I provide sales and service support to the retail branch team. I have been a successful and integral team member of the Lexington Ohio branch for the last five years.
- I have developed centers of influence in the community that has contributed to the success of my team and company.
- I have won LRM of the year for Central Ohio, and nominated for multiple leadership high performer panels.
My Job Responsibilities
- Provide banking sales solutions for deposit, loan and investment products
- Support acquisition of new clients and growth of current book of business by contacting and following up on system generated leads identified through the Desktop; documents activities by using the call report feature in the Desktop
- Support the branch in growing a profitable book of business to achieve individual and team goals
- Provide sales and service assistance to all clients
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of products and services to appropriately support client needs
- Consistently executes the Key Sales process
- Ensures compliance with operational, security and audit procedures and policies
- Participate in and occasionally facilitate daily branch team meetings
- Participate in special projects, sales campaigns and assignments as requested
- Assist with coaching and training tellers and other branch professionals
- Accurately process all financial service transactions
- Identify and resolves complex client service opportunities
- Complete electronic client profiles using KeyBank’s technology
- Maintain and call on a client book of business
- As needed, in limited circumstances, may be asked to provide backup on the Teller platform assisting new and existing clients of the bank with account transactions, maintaining responsibility for a cash drawer and following proper balancing procedures.